Waitress the Musical at the Brooks Atkinson TheatreSALE
Book tickets to Waitress, an irresistible hit Broadway musical featuring original songs by 5-time Grammy nominee Sara Bareilles and based on the 2007 indie film.
Inspired by Adrienne Shelly’s beloved 2007 indie film, Waitress tells the story of Jenna, a waitress and expert pie maker who dreams of a way out of her small town and loveless marriage. A baking contest in a nearby county and the town’s new doctor may offer her a fresh start, but Jenna must summon the strength to rebuild her own life. Featuring original songs by 5-time Grammy nominee Sara Bareilles (“Brave,” “Love Song”), a book by acclaimed screenwriter Jessie Nelson (I Am Sam) and direction by Tony Award winner Diane Paulus (Pippin, Finding Neverland).
Please Note: Prices vary depending on the time and day booked.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.875% & Facility Fee included
- Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Ticket
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- You must bring a photo ID that matches the name on your voucher to pick-up your tickets. If there are any issues at the time of check-in, please tell the teller that your tickets are booked through Broadway Inbound.
- Your tickets must be picked up at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the show. Late seating is subject to the discretion of management.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase.
- The show schedule is subject to change..
- Your seats will be determined at the time of booking. You will receive the best seats available and they cannot be changed once confirmed.
- Bags are subject to search upon entry.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.