New York City New Year's Eve Dancing & Cocktail Cruise
Cruise from NYC Harbor and witness the city's best fireworks spectacular. Celebrate with tasty appetizers, champagne and more on this New Year’s Eve cruise.
Ring in the New Year in NYC and cruise with the folks who have been doing it right for nearly 70 years! Get ready to party on this totally unique and unforgettable New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise. As the winter chill blankets the city, sit back in comfort with the boats warmed interiors as you gaze through the enormous glass windows at the beauty of New York City skyline and the fireworks exploding up above. You’ll have music, room to dance, delicious hors d'oeuvres, champagne and the glorious city at your feet.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
21:00 Check-in at Pier 83
20:15 Exchange VELTRA Voucher for Boat Tickets
20:45 Board Boat
21:00 New Year's Eve Cruise (3.5 hrs)
- Participants must be 21 years old and above to consume alcohol on this activity.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- People 18 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- A valid government issued photo ID is required to consume alcohol.
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Motion sickness preventative
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
How close will the boat get to the Statue of Liberty?
- Depending on water conditions, the boat will normally cruise within 100 feet of the Statue Liberty. Perfect for photo taking opportunities!
What time do I need to board the cruise?
- Boarding begins a 30 minutes prior to departure. To ensure you get on the cruise at the time you are interested in, please arrive one hour to 45 minutes prior to departure to allow yourself enough time to obtain boarding passes from the box office and to find seating on the cruise.
Are food and drinks available for puchase on my cruise?
- Standard concession items include hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, an assortment of fresh sandwiches and salads, assorted breakfast items (during morning cruises), coffee/tea/soda and full bar.
Do I need to attend the tour on the date I booked online?
- You will need to pick a day you intend to join this tour to complete your online purchase. However, you will still need to redeem your voucher upon arrival, when you will be given a specified time for your tour. Prior to redemption, vouchers are valid for redemption up to one year from the time of purchase.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- You cannot cancel your standby request.