Naganuma Full Day 80km Road Bike Tour from SapporoSALE
Set out on the flat roads of Hokkaido and cycle past rice farms, villages, and open vistas. Visit a horse park during the trip, and see the thoroughbreds!
Save up to 25% with Group Discount (until 2016/11/30)
▼ Read more
Save up to 25% with Group Discount
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Guide fee / Bike / Rental helmet / Domestic travel accident insurance (SOMPO JAPAN)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 08:00 - 13:00 (Show details)
08:00 Pick-up from Sapporo Hotels or New Chitose Airport
Transfer to Course Start
Cycling TourCycle through the open plains!
Drop-off at Sapporo Hotels or New Chitose Airport
- Participants must be 12 years old or older, and at least 145 cm in height to join this tour.
- Participants 15 years old or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We can pick you up and drop you off at hotels in Sapporo or at New Chitose Airport. Please input your requested location when making your reservation.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Wear clothing and shoes that are easy to move around in, and ok to get dirty. We also recommend breathable and quick drying clothing.
- You can bring a smart phone, cell phone, or camera, and money, if you feel you will need them.
- A shoulder bag or waist pouch may be useful.
- Bring water or sports drink to hydrate during the tour. You can put the bottle in a bottle cage attached to the bike.
Requirement(s) - Others
- We enroll in accident insurance for domestic travel with Sompo Japan. Please input the names, addresses, phone numbers of all the participants into the list before the tour.
- The tour is subject to change or cancellation due to weather. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please let us know if you need SPD pedals, or SPD-SL pedals.
- Beverages, lunch, and entrance fees of the facilities are not included in the tour price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.