Panoramic Night View Sightseeing Tour of Mt. Moiwa from Sapporo
Mt. Moiwa offers fabulous night views of the shining cityscape and nature of Hokkaido. Ride a cable car and indulge in the 360-degree panoramic view from 531 meters up.
▼ Read more
Children under 2 years are free (no seat provided)
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3 - 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Bus fare / Japanese-speaking guide / Moiwa ropeway fee / Mini cable car round trip fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
18:40 Pick-up at Century Royal Hotel
20:00 Mt. Moiwa Cable Car Station (free time)Mt. Moiwa is called "Inkarushibe" in Ainu language. This means the place to climb up and always lookout from. Indulge in the 360-degree panoramic shining night view.
21:00 Depart from Mt. Moiwa Cable Car Station
21:40-22:00 Drop-off at Century Royal Hotel, Tokyu REI Hotel and Excel Hotel
- Children under the age of 2 may ride for free. (A seat will not be available for them.)
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please check the travel conditions statement before booking.
- Please check the terms and conditions before booking.
- Seating is generally unreserved, but there may be cases that your seat might be designated depending on booking conditions.
- Depending on the number of participants, tour might be operated by a taxi or a jumbo taxi rather than a bus, without prior notice.
- The following are not permitted on the bus:
Mobile phone usage
Ski boots or board boots when boarding
Rude behavior towards other guests
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 4 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.