Full Day Shodoshima Island Nature Sightseeing Bus Tour from Tonosho Port
Explore the island with a guide and comfortable sightseeing bus. Start and end at the main port, and see the best parts of Shodoshima Island in one day.
▼ Read more
Adult: 7th Gr & up / Child: 1-6 Gr / Child fee applies for infant using a seat.
- Duration: 7 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking assistant / Bus fare
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:45 Check-in at Tonosho Port Sightseeing Center
09:30 Board the Sightseeing Bus
Choshikei Osaru no KuniApproximately 500 wild monkeys inhabit this area, known as the Monkey's Kingdom. It is a natural monument of Kagawa, and home to the Japanese monkeys of the Choshi Valley.
Kankakei SummitOne of the largest ravines in Japan, with sharp walls created by ancient volcanoes, slowly eroded and carved over time. The rugged beauty makes for fantastic sights.
Enjoy lunch while appreciating the views.
*Lunch is not included in the tour fare.
Nijushi no Hitomi Movie VillageThis classic film was reshot in 1987, and the set preserved. Now, it feels like a slice of the early 20th century, straight from the Showa Era to today.
Olive GardenStep into the Mediterranean with olive orchards, herb gardens, and a Greek windmill. The Seto Inland Sea spreads out as far as you can see, and shines like the Mediterranean Sea. Discover all the many ways olives are used in the area, or soak your skin in an olive bath.
GinpauraIf you are staying in Ginpaura, you can get off the bus near your accommodation. Please talk to the guide during the tour.
15:25 Check-out at Tonosho Port Sightseeing Center
- Adult fee is for 7th grader and up. Child fee is for primary schoolchildren. The child fee is required when an infant uses a bus seat.
- Please confirm the Travel Agent Contract before applying
- Please confirm the Terms & Conditions before applying.
- If you stay in Resort Hotel Olivean on the day before the tour, you can get on the bus at the hotel. (around 10:00 at Olivean)
If you wish to get on the bus at Olivean, please inform the hotel that you will "use the sightseeing bus next day" when you check-in.
- If you use the fast boat departing from Takamatsu Port at 9:10 OR the ferry departing from Shin-Okayama Port at 8:30 on the day of tour, please inform us when you book.
- If you stay over in Ginpaura, you can get off the bus near your accommodation. Please inform the guide on the day of your tour.
- The following are not included in the tour price:
Admission to Choshikei Osaru no Kuni, admission to the Nijushi no Hitomi movie village, Kankakei Ropeway fare, lunch expenses.
* Discount ticket for admission to both Choshikei Osaru no Kuni and Nijushi no Hitomi movie village are available at 970 JPY per adult and 470 JPY per child on the day of the tour.
- This tour is cancelled in cases of inclement weather.
- Tour and tour schedule may cancelled or changed due to the condition of weather, traffic, or other concerns.
- This tour operates in Japanese
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 10.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 11 business days to 17:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.