Private Shore Excursion Tour of Nagasaki in English with Port Transfers
Trace back the history of Nagasaki on a convenient taxi tour from Nagasaki Port. Stop by the iconic Peace Park, Glover Garden, Confucian Shrine and many more with an English-speaking driver.
Note: Maximum of 3 passengers in the taxi.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 6 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Schedule: for all packages
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Charter fee / Japanese-speaking driver / Parking fees / Highway tolls
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00-09:10 Pick-up at Nagasaki Port
09:15 Nagasaki Peace ParkNagasaki Peace Park was built near the epicenter of the atomic bomb explosion that devastated the city on August 9, 1945.
09:50 Drive by Urakami Church
10:00 Kofukuji Temple(Admission Fee: Adult 300JPY/Child 200JPY)
11:30 Chinatown (Lunch)Walk through the many stalls aligned through the streets of the Chinatown of Nankinmachi. Pick up some tasty delicacies for lunch during your stay.
12:45 Glover GardenGlover Garden is an open air museum, exhibiting mansions of former Western residents of Nagasaki. It is located on the hill where Western merchants settled down after the end of Japan's era of seclusion in the second half of the 19th century.
(Admission Fee: Adult 610JPY/Child 300JPY)
14:00 Confucian Shrine (Koushi-byo)Nagasaki's Koshi-byo is one of the few shrines dedicated to the Chinese philosopher Confucius in Japan. It was built by Chinese residents of Nagasaki in 1893.
(Admission Fee: Adult 600JPY/Child 400JPY)
15:00 Drop-off at Nagasaki Port
- All Packages
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Admission fees and meals are not included in the tour price and must be paid by the customer directly. Cash is recommended as credit cards are only accepted in certain locations.
- The tour schedule is subject to change depending on locations, traffic, inclement weather, or other reasons beyond our control.
- Guides in Chinese, Korean, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian may be available upon request. Additional fees required.
- All Packages
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 1.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 15 business days to 17:30 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 8 business days to 17:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 2 business days to 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Instant Confirmation Tours
- Sightseeing Tours8
- Tours by Language2
- Marine and Ocean Activities5
- Museums and Learning4
- World Heritage Sites1
- Amusement Parks2
- Mountain Activities1
- Transport Services7
- Tour Length 12