Exclusive Omiwa Shrine Special Tour with Monk Guide in Sakurai City
Step into the history of Nara Prefecture with a monk-led tour of Omiwa Shrine, home to a rare triple torii gate. Visit shrines that are usually closed to the public and stunning cultural treasures.
Winter in Nara is a magical time as National Treasures are displayed and sealed shrines are opened to visit. Enjoy a special limited time tour led by a Shinto priest of the shrine, and discover the secret side of Japan.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:20 Check-in at the Omiwa Shrine Administration Office
Please check in between 10:00 ~ 10:20
10:30 Special Shrine and National Treasure Viewing (~90 minutes)See a rare triple torii gate as you proceed to the relic storehouse where you can see National Treasures of Japan. Then, follow your guide to Sai Shrine, where water flows from the rocks, and view the well before finishing at the Omiwa forest observation deck.
Tour CourseHall of worship (Three torii gate) -> Treasure storage viewing -> Sai srhine -> Medicine well -> Omiwa shrine observatory
12:00 Tour ends at Omiwa Shrine
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Guests are asked to refrain from eating, drinking, or taking photographs in designated areas.
- Please refrain from loud conversations or talking during the tours. Help us maintain a quiet atmosphere during this special tour.
- This tour is operated only in Japanese.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.