Full-Day Car Rental Service with Multilingual GPS on Kume Island
Explore the beautiful island of Kumejima with ease thanks to a rental car! With 24-hour road service and GPS, you can visit the beautiful beaches and enjoy fun activities while traveling hassle free!
Special Services (until 2017/03/31)
1. Multilingual GPS (English/Chinese/Korean)
The multilingual GPS may only be available in English.
Toyota Vitz 1.0, Toyota Passo 1.0, Honda Fit and others
Please note that you cannot select the type of car.
The photos of the cars are samples and the car type and color will vary.
Comfortable number of people:
3 People + Luggage
This is just an approximation.
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Japanese-speaking staff / Basic rental fee / Compensation charges
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:00 Check-in at the Kumejima Airport Counter
Explanation About Insurance
Car InspectionIf you see any scratches or anything that concerns you, please feel free to mention it. If you add a child protection seat, please check that it is strapped on securely.
DepartFeel free to ask how to operate the car, how to open the fuel tank, or anything about the car before you go on your journey!
Return the Car After 24-Hours (or More if Added on)
- Please return the car with full gas tank.
- Please understand that you will not be able to select the type or color of the car.
- All cars are non smoking and automatic (no stick shifts/manual cars available).
- Please bring your VELTRA voucher with you.
- A valid Japanese or an International Driver's License is needed to use the car,
- Visitors to Japan must bring their International Driver's License and Passport. International Driver's Licenses must be from countries which participate in the Geneva Conventions on Driving or a SOFA License issued by the United States Armed Forces.
- Visitors with a Swiss, German, French, Belgian, Slovenian, Monaco, or Taiwanese license must also provide an official translation of their license issued by their Embassy, Consulate, or the JAF.
- Please note that under the laws of Japan, a child seat is needed for children under 6 years of age.
Infant seats: children that weigh under 10 kg.
Junior seats: children that weigh between 9 to 18kg.
Child seats: children that weigh between 15 to 36 kg.
- You can book a maximum of 1.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 00:00 local time, 6 business days to 00:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 00:00 local time, 2 business days to 23:59 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 23:59 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.