Whit Water Rafting Tour on the Fujikawa River in Shibakawa
Enjoy the thrill of the rapids on one of the three great fast‐flowing rivers in Japan. Play in the river and enjoy a fun day out in nature in Shizuoka!
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Transfers to/from Shibakawa Station free (per group)Transfers to/from Shibakawa Station free (per group)
- Inclusion: Equipment (life jacket, helmet, wet suit) / Rental / Guiding fee / Insurance fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:50 Pick Up at Shibakawa Station or Meet at NATURAL ACTION
09:00 Check inExplanation of precautions and sign waiver.
09:20 Change clothesThere is a dressing room available on site.
09:35 Head to the Start Point
09:40 Safety CheckOur guides will explain how to row the raft and all the safety tips you will need to know.
10:00 Rafting Time!Head down the rapids of the Fujikawa River on a 6km course! You will also have a chance to swim and enjoy the river in other ways too.
12:00 Goal!Return to base and change clothes. After the tour please enjoy chatting with guides, taking pictures, and having coffee or beer at the cafe'.
Tour Ends/ Drop off at Shibakawa Station (time is just an aim)
- Children in the 3rd grade and older who can sign their own waiver may participate
- Guardians/parents must accompany guests younger than 18 years old.
- Guests in bad physical condition, pregnant individuals and those under the influence of alcohol may not participate.
- A pick up/drop off service is available from Shibakawa Station. PLease request this service when booking.
(Please come with the trains arriving at 8:44 for inbound and arriving at 8:19 for outbound.)
- For all the tours, our certified guides will do their utmost to ensure your safety. However, as this is an outdoor sport, there is always a small chance of accidents or injury.
- Please take responsibility for your own actions and safety. All participants will be required to sign a waiver. Consent of a guardian is required for guests under 20 years of age.
- Please note that you can not participate if:
・You refuse to sign the waiver
・Are drunk or poor physical condition
・Do not follow the staff's directions
In the above cases, there will be no refund of the fee.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
Clothes to change into
Shoes which are OK to get wet, or sandals with a heel strap (no high heels)
Plastic bag (to hold wet swimwear or wet shoes)
Band for eyeglasses or goggles if you wear contact lens.
- Rental shoes are available (for 300 JPY), but please note that there is a limited number available.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour starting time. Being late without notification and being more than 20 minutes late will be considered a cancellation.
- Traffic jams are expected on weekends during the summer, so please keep this in mind.
- Course may be changed to the Shiba River depending on river condition.
- The tour will proceed in light rain, but may be cancelled due to high water, storms, high winds or other dangerous conditions.
- We judge whether to cancel or not around 19:00 on the day before the tour date, and will contact you.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 8 business days to 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.