Outdoor Adventure Canyoning and Rafting Combo Course in Okutama
Mix and match the outdoors with a combination of a half day canyoning adventure tour and a half day fun rafting excursion on the Okutama River.!
Beat the summer heat with the cool forests and mountain rivers of Okutama, only about 90 minutes away from Shinjuku. Combine two half-day tours into a spectacular all day adventure. Start in Holy Garden, where a thrilling 8 meter water slide begins the tour. After reaching the goal, head back to base for lunch and a small break before setting out onto the Okutama for a rafting tour. Nothing is cooler than paddling the river, except for playing in the water, and there is plenty of that on tour!
▼ Read more
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Lunch / Helmet / English-speaking guide / Tour fee / Guide fee / Facility fees / Wetsuit / Life jacket / Harness / Wet socks / Canyoning shoes / Parking / Tax and service fees / Group photo / Insurance
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:30-08:15 Check-in at Splash Okutama Base or pick-up from Kori Station
ReceptionCheck in, fill out the tour participation waivers, and meet your guides.
PreparationFrom safety talk to wetsuit usage, get an outline of how the day will go. Then, get changed into your wetsuit and the rest of your gear, and the journey begins!
Morning CanyoningSet out to the Holy Garden Canyoning course for thrills and excitement! Start with an 8 meter water slide and some fun jumps before sliding, walking, and playing your way down the river.
LunchRelax at base while eating a special BBQ style seasonal lunch! Take this chance to recharge yourself for the afternoon's adventure.
RaftingChallenge the second course of the day, the Okutama River! With tons of chances to play in the water, the summer heat doesn't stand a chance.
Return to BaseAfter a fun rafting adventure, it's time to return to base and have a shower, change back into your clothes, and check out the day's pictures and videos. Relax in the base, or on the outdoor BBQ deck.
Check-out at Splash Okutama Base or drop-off at Kori Station
- Participants will be required to sign a participation consent form at check-in.
- Guests must be at least 11 years old and in reasonable physical condition to join this tour.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Towel / Goggles if you wear contacts / Sports band for glasses / Spare contact lenses / Insurance card / Rash guard or quick-dry t-shirt if you easily get cold
- Wetsuit Sizing:
We make every effort to accommodate guests of all sizes and shapes, however, due to the material used in wetsuit construction, we can not guarantee comfortable fits for everyone. Please see the attached sizing chart.
Also, our canyoning harnesses have a maximum waist size of ~105 cm and thigh size of ~70 cm. Guests unable to wear a canyoning harness will be unable to participate in this activity for safety reasons.
- Wetsuit Sizing:
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 13.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 8 business days to 17:00 local time, 6 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 6 business days to 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:00 local time, 2 business days to 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.