One Day All Levels Mountain Hiking Course
Trek on a mountain course carefully chosen. A guide with rich knowledge about Yakushima shows you around. Make your way up to the summit!
▼ Read more
From the trailhead of Yakusugi Land at 1,000 meters in elevation to the summit, it will be a good climb of about 500 meters difference in elevation. Try a slow climb while enjoying nature.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 10 - 10.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
Your hotel (within Miyanoura-Anbou-Onoaida area) free (per group)Your hotel (within Miyanoura-Anbou-Onoaida area) free (per group)
- Inclusion: Lunch / Japanese-speaking guide / Experience fee
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Child fee is for 9th grader or younger. Student fee is for High school student and college student.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Suitable clothes for mountain climbing (fast dry shirts, flexible pants, etc.)
- Rain wear (EX: top and bottom of goretex)
- Trekking shoes (should be comfortable to walk)
- Sunscreen (for summer)
- Have your camera waterproofed (prepare a plastic bag)
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please note that we ask you about your physical condition and the experience of mountain climbing at signing in, if you are older than the age of 60.
- Free at/to the accommodations located in Miyanoura-Anbou-Onoaida area.
- The night before the tour, staff informs you the exact time for picking up.
- There may be a case that we cannot enter the mountain during winter due to the snow.
- Small rain is fine with good rain wear. There may be a case of cancellation due to the bad weather, amount of snowfall, issue of storm warning, or others. Please do not worry as our staff will contact you. In case of cancellation, we do the best to prepare another tour.
- This tour will be held only in Japanese.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 7.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 7 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 2 business days to 18:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 1 business days to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.