Lotus Pond Sightseeing Tour from Kaohsiung
Tour Lotus Pond, home to centuries of history and surrounded by temples and pagodas. The waters of the lake and the buildings are a breath-taking combination.
Combine the historic and the modern into one tour with visits from the gleaming National Stadium, a leading example of solar powered architecture, to the calm waters of Lotus Pond, home to many temples and pagodas. See Taiwan's largest Confucian temple, the massive statues and murals of the pavilions, and far more during your day in Kaohsiung.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 2.5 - 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Zuoying Station free (per group)Zuoying Station free (per group)
Kaohsiung Station free (per group)Kaohsiung Station free (per group)
Select Kaohsiung Hotels free (per group)Select Kaohsiung Hotels free (per group)
Kaohsiung International Airport free (per group)Kaohsiung International Airport free (per group)
- Inclusion: Transportation fee / English-speaking guide / Travel insurance (2,000,000 NT) / Medical insurance (30,000 NT) / Mineral water
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30-09:30 Pick-up from Zuoying Station, Kaohsiung Station, Hotels, or Airport
Taiwan National StadiumThe National Stadium is an architectural structure with the entrance facing south; warmly welcoming all visitors. The stadium is lined with solar panels, meaning the stadium produces more energy than it uses, leading the way in eco-friendliness and openness!
Zuoying CastleThe "Old Wall of Fongshan" was the first clay wall to be built in Kaohsiung. It was built in 1825 by magistrate Fung Chuan-suei, and is a first-class monument of Taiwan. There are three gates still standing, the Eastern, Southern, and Northern gates, and ruins of the western gate.
Lotus PondOn the northern outskirts of Kaohsiung City, this area is famous for the many temples, with the Confucius Temple at the north and the Dragon and Tiger Pagodas and the Spring and Autumn Pavilions south. The lake is most beautiful in the late afternoon, when the setting sun is reflected in the water.
Snack in ZuoyingTry some of the tasty local treats.
*Guests are responsible for their own purchases.
12:00 Drop-off at Zuoying Station, Kaohsiung Station, Hotels, or Airport (Approximate times)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Please bring your voucher on the day of the tour.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable to walk in, and shoes with good footing.
- Money for lunch, snacks, and drinks.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Your passport number, name as it appears on your passport, and birthday information are required. Please input them while booking.
- This tour may be mixed with a Chinese speaking tour. The guide may operate the tour in both English and Chinese.
- No valuables storage is offered, so please leave values in the safe deposit box of your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off times will vary by the hotel you are staying at.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.