Kutna Hora Day Trip from Prague Instant Confirmation
Discover Kutna Hora, an immensely architecturally rich town built in the Middle Ages, on a day trip from Prague! Explore the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage sites and more!
▼ Read more
Explore the spectacular town of Kutna Hora including the Cathedral of St. Barbara, the church, the Old Mint and the Bone Chapel on a day trip from Prague!
- Duration (incl. transportation): 5.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Tour is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian. / Admission to the Cathedral of St. Barbara / Admission to the Bone Chapel Sedlec
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
12:45 Pick-up / Check-in
13:00 About Kutna HoraKutná Hora became the second most significant town after Prague because of its production of money which symbolizes the force and wealth of the Czech kings and the kingdom.
St Barbara, patroness of the minersThe interior of the Cathedral of St. Barbara undoubtedly ranks among the best examples of late Gothic architecture in Bohemia. You will also visit the church and the Old Mint where Prague "Gros" and later the Austrian "Tolar" were made, as well as the Sedlec Ossuary also known as the Bone Chapel.
UNESCO SitesWhile walking through the historical centre of the town you quickly realize why it was recognized as a UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage site.
18:00 Tour Ends
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- If you chose student price, please bring proof that you are a student.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please confirm attendance 72 hours prior to tour start by e-mail or telephone call. Contact details are provided with your booking confirmation.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made by 48 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.