Paris at Night Segway Tour
Discover the City of Lights on a 2-hour Segway Tour of Paris at night. See Paris' most famous attractions in a brand new way including The Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysee, The Louvre Museum and more!
▼ Read more
Explore Paris on Segway and see the sights in comfort and style. The tour will take you to most of Paris' most famous attractions but you're sure to see the City of Light in a brand new way!
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Segway rental
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
17:15 Check-in and meet your guide
Orientation sessionYour guide will give you a brief segway introduction and you can get some practice so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Paris.
The Eiffel TowerThe symbol of Paris. Built for the World Exposition of 1889 and stood as the tallest building in the world until New York's Chrysler building in 1930.
Napoléon's TombOriginally built by King Louis XIV in 1676 as an exclusive place of worship for the Royal family. Ceased functioning as a church during the Revolution and is now the resting place of the most famous Frenchman in history.
The Louvre MuseumOriginally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190, now one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace.
Musée D'OrsayDesigned for the 1900 Universal Exhibition and originally a train station. It reopened in 1986 as the museum hosting a world-class collection of Impressionist paintings.
Champs-ElyséesThe most famous avenue in the world. Its sidewalks are lined with cafés, cinemas, 5-star hotels and shops. We see the Champs-Elysées from the Place de la Concorde.
Arc de TriompheCommissioned by Napoléon to honor his army after their greatest victory, the Battle of Austerlitz in 1805. Napoléon promised his men, "you shall return home beneath triumphal arches." We see the Arc de Triomphe from the Place de la Concorde at the bottom of the Champs-Elysées.
Also see......the Ecole Militaire, Les Invalides, Alexander III Bridge, Grand and Petit Palais, Place de la Concorde and more!
19:30 Tour Ends
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Credit card
Requirement(s) - Others
- Minors (under age 18) must be accompanied by an adult on the tour or must have our waiver signed in advance by an adult.
- The tour is operated rain or shine, and we have rain ponchos available in our shop for €1 (refunded if not used).
- The tour will not enter museums.
- Insurance requires that City Segway Tours hold a 500 EUR damage deposit per party on the day of the reservation. Please bring your MasterCard, Visa, or Discover (cash is also accepted) with you for this deposit. It will be returned to you immediately upon completion of a damage-free tour. Please note that there may be a delay and/or difference in the refunded amount of your deposit if you choose to use a debit card.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.