Loire Valley Castles Day Tour from Paris with Amboise, Chenonceau and Chambord Instant Confirmation
During this one day tour from Paris, you will visit 3 famous Loire Castles: Amboise Castle, Chenonceau Castle and Chambord Castle. Travel in a small group and enjoy a traditional French lunch.
▼ Read more
Loire Valley Castles Day Tour from Paris with Amboise, Chenonceau and Chambord
Spend a day out of Paris marveling at the aesthetic and architectural prowess of the Loire Valley's three most famous castles, Amboise, Chenonceau and Chambord and enjoy delicious French lunch. This is a small group excursion in a spacious and comfortable minivan for more conviviality (maximum of 8 participants) escorted by a driver-guide. Departure and return from/to your residence in Paris.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 12 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri
- Schedule: for all packages
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Pick up from and return to your hotel in Paris / Three-course lunch & drinks / Entrance tickets
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:30 Pick-up from your Hotel in Paris
Departure from Paris
Amboise CastleThe day dedicated to the "Renaissance" starts with a visit of the castle of Amboise where King Francis 1st welcomed Leonardo Da Vinci at the end of his life.
Lunch at Chenonceau CastleEnjoy a lunch at the Gateau de Breton in Chenonceaux village or L'Orangerie at the Château de Chenonceau (Three-course lunch & drink included).
Chenonceau Castle and its gardensThis unique French Châteaux, known as the ‘The ladies’ castle’, sits on the beautiful River Cher and is a pristine example of late Gothic and early Renaissance architecture. Its fairytale architecture represents typically French style of living, with elegantly furnished floral rooms and tapestries.
Chambord CastleOne of the most recognizable castles in the world. Enjoy the distinct French Renaissance architecture of one of the most imposing castles of the Loire Valley. See the amazing double helix staircase and the château’s wide panoramic terrace with its sea of chimneys that overlook the grounds.
Transport back to Paris
18:30 Drop-off to your Hotel in Paris
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- All Packages
- Please bring a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to the activity as proof of purchase. If you do not bring your printed voucher, the activity provider may charge you again in full and VELTRA.com will not be liable for any additional charges.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 3 business days to 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Amendments are considered as cancellation and as a new booking. Same cancellation fees will apply for last minute changes.
Added to Wish List
- Instant Confirmation Tours
- Paris Things To Do74
- Paris Top Attractions69
- Paris Top Day Trips36
- Paris Sightseeing Tours77
- Paris Seine River Cruises25
- Airport & Ground Transfers4
- Excursions from Paris34
- Food, Wine & Gastronomy44
- Nightlife & Entertainment15
- Shopping & Fashion5
- Tickets & Passes29
- UNESCO World Heritage49