Skip the Line: Versailles Morning Guided Tour from Paris including Transport Instant Confirmation
Retrace the history of this magnificent chateau during this one-hour guided visit to Versailles, with a focus on the Great Apartments - The Queen's Bedroom, Hall of Mirrors and the Gallery of Battles.
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 - 5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Skip the Line ticket to Versailles Palace / Transportation in a comfortable minivan
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Explore the Versailles PalaceRetrace the history of this magnificent chateau along with your guide. You will also see some traces of Le Brun, Louis XIV's favourite painter. Portraits of the former residents can also be found throughout the chateau. Do take advantage of some remaining time to explore the typically French gardens
The Great ApartmentsThis one-hour guided visit in focuses on the Great Apartments - The Queen's Bedroom, the Hall of Mirrors and the Gallery of Battles. Throughout your visit, the guide will enlighten you with the history of this magical place.
- The hotel pick-up is available only from the centrally located hotels within Paris Zip Code: 75001, 75002, 75003, 75004, 75005, 75006, 75007, 75008, 75009, 75014, 75015, 75016, 75017.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 8.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||4.5 - 5 hour(s)|
|Availability||Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Shows you enough of Versailles Palace and Gardens, but the place is so huge, you need at least 2 hours free time to walk everywhere especially the huge and beautiful gardens.