Versailles Palace and Gardens Tour: Skip The Line Tickets Instant Confirmation
With an audio-guide, guided garden tour and round trip transport by train, this is the best way to visit Versailles Palace and Gardens. Explore the famous palace rooms including the Hall of Mirrors!
▼ Read more
Avoid the long queues on this skip-the-line guided tour of Versailles Palace and Gardens in Paris!The spectacular palace of Versailles and its fairy tale gardens have been home to the most famous royals of France. Its imposing history and stunning architecture bring thousands of tourist through its doors every year, especially at high season.
- Duration: 5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Round-trip Train Tickets from Paris / Skip-the-line Entry to the Palace of Versailles / Skip-the-line Entry to the Royal Gardens / Guide for the Royal Gardens / Audio Guide for the Palace of Versailles
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:50 Meet your guide at Cafe Regalia
09:00 Guided tour of Versailles Chateau and its GardensEnjoy the statues, groves and hidden gems of the beautiful gardens with the direction of your tour guide, who will also teach you the history of the place and the kings and queens that have lived at Versailles.
Versailles' GardensMost people visit the gardens of Versailles without realizing there is a labyrinth of beautiful hidden groves, sculptures, and fountains. Our guide will lead you to the most beautiful and interesting parts of the garden, truly appreciating their splendor and history.
Admission to the PalaceEveryone is invited to enjoy the palace at their own pace and according to individual interests. When entering the castle your guide will hand you an audio-guide headset and the return ticket to Paris, with directions on how to get back, so that you can explore the palace for as long you like.
13:30 Tour ends at Versailles. You may return to Paris at your own leisure.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- It is highly recommended to participate in comfortable shoes.
- The tour operates rain or shine.
- The tour is subject to be delayed or canceled due to train strikes.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat|