Skip the Line: Louvre Museum Guided Tour Instant Confirmation
Explore the world’s most famous museum, with this small-group Skip the Line Access tour. It is specifically designed to bring together all of the museum’s most famous works such as the Mona Lisa.
The Louvre displays over 35,000 pieces (380,000 in its basements!) spanning over 60,000 square meters. Seeing all this museum has to offer is an impossible task. This small group tour helps you make the most of your time in the Louvre, leading you through the best of the collection and some hidden gems, all the while saving you time with Skip the Line Access.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / English-speaking guide / Headsets
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:45 Guided Tour of Louvre MuseumBegin with the medieval foundations of this ancient royal residence, and gaze at the graceful Venus de Milo. Admire one of the Louvre’s most celebrated sculptures, Winged Victory of Samothrace. Continue on to the Apollo Gallery, which houses the ornate royal crowns of Napoleon and King Louis XV.
See all of the museum’s most famous worksMarvel at love set in stone in Canova’s Psyche and Cupid and Delacroix’s famous Liberty Leading the People. The work of Michelangelo awaits you in the sculpture hall – and you will discover what makes Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa the most enigmatic portrait of all time.
12:45 Tour Ends under the glass pyramid inside the Louvre
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Non-flash photography is permitted in the Louvre Museum.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.