Versailles In the Footsteps of Marie-Antoinette Behind Locked Doors Day Tour Instant Confirmation
Escorted by a palace security guard, enjoy this one-of-a-kind experience at Versailles by visiting secret rooms hidden to the public, locked and exclusively opened for this tour!
▼ Read more
- Duration: 8.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Tue, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / English-speaking guide / Headsets / Return train ticket from Paris
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:45 Tour departs & Escorted train ride to VersaillesHave you ever wondered what it might have felt like to live in the Palace of Versailles? To explore one of the world’s most famous royal residences and have secret doors opened just for you with an ancient key? Walk in the footsteps of one of history’s most romanticized queens, Marie Antoinette.
Access to secret parts of the Palace and Gardens of VersaillesSee the magnificent staterooms where the kings and queens held court, including the spectacular Hall of Mirrors. Then step behind the scenes with exclusive access to rarely seen areas including the homes of influential mistresses, royal children, ambitious nobles and jealous courtiers.
Guided visit inside the Petit Trianon & Marie Antoinette’s hamletSee the secret corridors behind her bedroom where Marie Antoinette fled from the revolutionaries who finally stormed the palace and put an end to the extravagant court of Versailles and, indeed, the French royal family themselves.
And moreBeyond the palace’s private locked rooms, in addition to the hidden corridors and staircases, you will also have free time to enjoy lunch at your leisure.
17:00 Tour Ends
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.