Berlin Electric Bike Tour: All In One City Sightseeing Tour Instant Confirmation
Berlin E-Bike City Tour is the ultimate tour for seeing the most of Berlin! With a maximum group size of 10 you get a semi-private experience while seeing the very best of Berlin.
▼ Read more
Explore Berlin on an electric bike tour! E-Bikes are cool, comfortable and modern. They use electric power-assist technology so you'll ride faster, smoother and further without breaking a sweat. Berlin e-bike tour will introduce the great city highlights like the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Checkpoint Charlie, as well as thought provoking memorials and monuments to Germany's turbulent past.
But more than that, you will venture further afield to see Berlin's biggest park, the former Tempelhof Airfield- biking along the old runways with E-Bikes is a truly memorable experience. Ride through picturesque scenery in the Tiergarten, and get to see the Kurfürstendamm, the center of old West Berlin. All E-Bike tours of Berlin are lead by knowledgeable and entertaining guides who will not only share the history of Berlin with you, but give you an insightful experience into the best parts of Berlin. Interesting anecdotes, thought-provoking historical explanations, and lively discussions are part of all of our tours.
- Duration: 6.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Fully guided tour by e-bike of the top sites in Berlin / E-Bike with 7 gears and comfy seat and helmet (provided but optional) / Stop for lunch at a great Berlin beer garden (cost of lunch not included)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
10:15 Meet at the main entrance of the Berlin TV Tower in Alexanderplatz.
10:30 Berlin Electric Bike Tour BeginsElectric bikes are easy to learn and tons of fun to ride. It's just like a traditional bike, but the battery-powered motor quickly scoots you along up to 20 km/h (about 15 mph). This way you won't get at all tired on the tour, and can just focus on having fun.
See Berlin's Main Sight and AttractionsExplore sights such as Viktoriapark Panorama, former Tempelhof Airport, Checkpoint Charlie, Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Wall, Hitler's Bunker, Luftwaffe Ministry, Victory Column, Soviet War Memorial, Reichstag, Museum Island, Topography of Terror, Bebelplatz and Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe.
Checkpoint Charlie BerlinThe famous border crossing between East Berlin and West Berlin for Allied forces and foreigners is now an outdoor exhibit detailing the Cold War.
Brandenburg GateArguably Germany's most famous monument, the Brandenburg Gate served as a backdrop for many of Berlin's most important events: Napoleon's march into Berlin, the division of Berlin during the Cold War, famous speeches (Reagan) and concerts (Hasselhof!), and much more.
Berlin Wall and Hitler's BunkerSee one of the last remaining sections of the Berlin Wall, now under historical protection, as we discussed why it was built and how it fell. Stand above Hitler's bunker as we recount the final days of the Third Reich and Hitler's bizarre demise.
Rest in a German Beer GardenAbout 2/3 through the tour we stop at a fantastic beer garden in the heart of Berlin's massive city park. This is a great chance to plug your guide for more inside information.
16:30 Your Electric Bike Tour ends back at the Berlin TV Tower
Where is the meeting point for the Berlin Electric Bike Tour: All In One City Sightseeing Tour?
- All e-bike tours meet at the main entrance of the Berlin TV Tower in Alexanderplatz. You will see the tour guides there along with a large, red flag. If you would like to drop by the shop before the e-bike tour of Berlin, you can find the office around the right-hand corner from entrance, behind the cafe to the right of the Berlin TV Tower entrance.
What's the difference between the Berlin E-Bike tour and regular city tours by bike?
- The E-Bike Tour is conducted on exclusively designed modern E-Bikes. As soon as you turn the pedal the battery-powered electric motor kicks in to assist your movement, making the bike move nearly without effort. Because of how easy cycling is with E-Bikes, this tour will go further than standard bike tours to see sites like Tempelhof and the Kurfürstendamm.
Can anyone ride an e-bike?
- Yes and no. E-Bikes do not require any special permits or training (the guide will show you everything you need to know before the tour). However, all of the E-Bikes are adult-sized, so if you can not ride an adult bike, you will not be able to ride the E-Bikes. Also, E-Bikes should not be seen as an alternative to bikes for anyone unsteady on a regular bike. If you are not comfortable on a regular bike, you will not be comfortable on an E-Bike.
Do I need to bring anything with me for the Berlin Electric Bike Tour: All In One City Sightseeing Tour?
- Be sure to bring your camera and some cash for the lunch break in a Berlin Beer Garden. It is also recommended that you bring an extra layer of clothing in case it gets chilly during the tour. There is a luggage rack on the e-bikes so you can easily carry some small items with you.
Do we stop for lunch on the Berlin Electric Bike Tour: All In One City Sightseeing Tour?
- Yes, you will make a stop for lunch during the tour at a Berlin beer garden. Please remember that the cost of food is not included in the tour price, so make sure to have some cash with you.
Is the Berlin Electric Bike Tour: All In One City Sightseeing Tour suitable for children?
- While the guides love having families and children on tour, E-Bikes are only available in adult sizes and may not be suitable for your kids. If they are not able to fit on an adult bike confidently, E-Bikes are not the option for you. Alternatively we would suggest one of the standard city bike tours of Berlin.
What if I haven't ridden a bike for a while? Can I continue to join the e-bike city tour of Berlin?
- Don’t worry, it’s just like riding a bike! The tours move at a very comfortable pace so don’t worry if you are a bit rusty. If you are worried about being comfortable on the bike, feel free to stop by the shop a bit early and you can take a few practice laps.
What happens if it rains?
- The tours run rain or shine. The tours in the rain can be a different kind of fun and an even more fun memory! The guides try their best to take cover but sometimes you will be exposed to the elements. Pocket-sized rain ponchos are for sale in the shop and it is highly recommend that you purchase one before the tour. If you don’t use it, the shop will buy it back from you - it's a bit of a rain insurance policy!
Do we go inside the Berlin museums and monuments?
- The tour guides cannot enter the Berlin museums and monuments. German Law restricts museum guides to their authorized officials. Plus, some people would want to spend only ten minutes in the museum while others would prefer 3 hours. Your guide, and the shop staff, will be happy to show you exactly how to go back to any sites you would like to explore further or visit the interior. This applies to all bike and segway tours except Gardens and Palaces of Potsdam Bike Tour from Berlin. This tour includes entrance tickets and audio-guide of Cecilienhof Palace in Potsdam.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.