Titanic and Belfast City Day Tour from Dublin by Train Instant Confirmation
Enjoy the day trip by the Enterprise Express train to Belfast and then a Hop On- Hop Off tour of all the cities major attractions including Titanic Quarter and the newly opened Crumlin Road Jail.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 15.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / Train fare
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:10 Check-in Dublin Connolly Station
07:35 Departure of Enterprise Express train to Belfast (2 Hours)Experience crossing the border at Milepost 59.
Belfast Hop On Hop Off City Tour & The Titanic Visitors CentreHop On Hop Off City Tour takes you right around Belfast including The Titanic Visitors Centre. Optional visit to the newly refurbished and acclaimed Crumlin Road Jail - see the eerie condemned cell and adjacent gallows. Drive the famous Falls and Shankill Roads and see their murals!.
20:05 Departure of Enterprise Express train to Dublin (2 Hours)During winter months, however, you depart Belfast at 18:05 and arrive in Dublin at 20:15.
22:15 Tour Ends at Dublin Connolly Station
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students must present ISIC at check in otherwise adult fare will apply.
- Bring passport and please ensure that to enter UK your Visa requirements are in order.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 07:35 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:35 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.