Aran Islands with Scenic Flight over Galway Bay Day Tour from Dublin by Train Instant Confirmation
Visit Inis Mór, the largest of the three Aran Islands with Scenic Flight. Inis Mór is a bastion of traditional Irish language, culture and music, unique in its geology, archaeology and history.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 14.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / Transportation fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:15 Check-in at Houston Station
07:35 InterCity Express to Galway
Hop aboard the scenic flight to Inishmore Island from Connemara AirportAfter crossing Ireland by train to Galway City, take a short coach transfer to Connemara Airport for 10 minute flight to Inishmore - Inis Mór (meaning big island).
Inishmore - Inis Mór Island TourEnjoy a tour of the island including a visit to the fortress of Dún Aengus, the most magnificently and dramatically situated Celtic Stone fort in Western Europe standing precariously on the edge of a 100 meter high cliff overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
Kilronan Vilage & Return to GalwayArrive back at the village of Kilronan with time to lunch, or visit the Aran Sweater Market and Museum to learn the origins and history of the world famous Aran Sweater. We return to Galway with some time to explore the city before catching the train back to Dublin Heuston Station.
21:45 Tour ends at Houston Station
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students must present ISIC or Student ID at check in otherwise adult fare will apply.
- Should the flight to Inishmore not be available due to weather conditions, guests will have the option to cancel (for a full refund), or take a Connemara tour (with the difference refunded).
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 07:35 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:35 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.