Cliffs of Moher, Bunratty Castle, Burren and Galway Bay Day Tour from Dublin Instant Confirmation
Ireland's rugged and unique mid-western coast, through Limerick and then to the imposing Bunratty Castle with its lovely folk park. Also inludes stunning Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Galway Bay.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 15.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / Train fare
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:40 Check-in Heuston Station (Customer Service Desk)
Limerick, Bunratty Castle & Folk VillageTake a short tour of Limerick, including the 15th century Bunratty Castle, where an open museum detailing old life in Ireland is available for public viewing. Doolin Pub for a lunch stop
Cliffs of Moher & The BurrenWe enter the unique lunar landscape of the Burren, rounding Black Head before heading along the shores of Galway Bay to Galway the city of the tribes.
19:15 Once back in Galway board the InterCity train to return to DublinFree time in Galway for shopping or to grab a bite to eat.
21:45 Tour ends at Dublin Houston Station
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students must present ISIC at check in otherwise adult fare will apply.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 07:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.