Cork, Blarney & The Ring of Kerry 2 Day tour from Dublin by Train
A two day tour to the South and South West of Ireland taking in Cork, Blarney Castle, The Queenstown Story at Cobh, overnighting in Killarney and touring the world renowned Ring of Kerry.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 2 day
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / Bus fare / Train fare / Accommodation fee / English-speaking guide / Hotel Breakfast
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:40 Check-in at Houston Station
Arrival in Cork & Blarney Castle (Don't forget to kiss the famous stone!)Legend says that if you kiss the Blarney Stone, you will gain the "gift of gab," the talent of smooth and wonderful speaking. Lean out over a height, and kiss the stone.
Cork & Cobh Heritage CentreCobh was known as Queenstown until the 1920s, and is famous for being the last port the Titanic ever docked in. After sightseeing, head through Cork to Killarney.
Check-in to a Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Killarney
Kerry TourAfter enjoying a full Irish breakfast, head out to see the south-east part of Ireland, Kerry. The route will take you from the steep cliffs of Dingle to the famed Lakes of Killarney before returning to the city.
17:36 Departure from Killarney
21:00 Tour ends at Houston Station
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students must present ISIC or Student ID at check in otherwise adult fare will apply.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.