Connemara and Galway Bay Day Tour from Dublin by Train Instant Confirmation
An enchanting day tour from Dublin to the glorious West of Ireland where John Ford filmed "The Quiet Man". See Kylemore Abbey and explore Connemara which means "inlets of the sea".
▼ Read more
- Duration: 14.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Train fare
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:15 Check-in Heuston Station (Customer Service Desk)
07:35 Departure to Galway by Train
From Galway to Connemara by CoachStrike out into the fabulous scenery of Connemara. Mountains, lakes and deep inlets are there to behold, visit the lovely fishing village of Leenane on Ireland's only fjord.
Kylemore Abbey Visitor CentreVisit the world famous Kylemore Abbey Visitor Centre and Victorian Garden for lunch.
See Twelve Bens and Maamturks MountainPlenty of shopping and photo opportunities en route. We continue on along the northern shores of Galway bay and arrive in Galway.
Departure to Dublin
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students must present ISIC at check in otherwise adult fare will apply.
- Meals are not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 07:35 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:35 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.