Giant's Causeway and Wild Atlantic Coast Day Tour from Dublin by Train Instant Confirmation
Get aboard the Enterprise Express from Dublin, a fascinating day out to Antrim coast with its spectacular seascapes taking in the Giant's Causeway, UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Dunluce Castle.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 13.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / Transportation fee
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:10 Check-in Dublin Connolly Station
07:35 Departure of Enterprise Express Train to Belfast
09:45 Arrive at BelfastLeaving Belfast in a couach you proceed to the town of Carrickfergus for a short photo-stop (as time permits) and take the coast road north from here. Further north you travel through the picturesque fishing village of Carnlough. Your next stop is the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
Giant's Causeway & Dunluce CastleHead for Dunluce Castle for a photo stop (Time permitting) before arriving at the Giant’s Causeway, where we stop for about 2 hours. There are about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns resulting from a volcanic eruption. Leaving the Giant’s Causeway, you head back to Belfast to return to Dublin.
Departure of Enterprise Express Train to Dublin
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students must present ISIC at check in otherwise adult fare will apply.
- Bring passport and please ensure that to enter UK your Visa requirements are in order.
- Meals are not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 07:35 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:35 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.