Authentic Florence Villa Wine Tasting and Dinner Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a typical Tuscan four-course dinner in a 17th century villa surrounded by vineyards. Admire a stunning view over the hills of Florence while tasting Tuscan wines produced at the villa.
▼ Read more
When you arrive at the stunning location of this historical 17th century villa, you’ll find it hard to believe that we are just steps away from the city center of Florence. Here, as your group indulges in a relaxing evening of wine, pleasant conversation and delicious Tuscan food, you’ll be sheltered from the noise and lights of the city by narrow hilly roads, vineyards and olive groves.
This magical place is so tranquil and protected that it’s likely you’ll come across rabbits and pheasants during your walk of the villa’s grounds. During this one-of-a-kind experience, you’ll be personally invited by the villa’s winemaker to explore the elaborate production process of the olive oil and wines that are made here.
- Duration: 4 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Wed, Thu
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Dinner / English-speaking guide / Wine tasting, including 1 glass of white, 2 glasses of red and 1 glass of dessert wine
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
18:00 Departure to the villaUpon your arrival you’ll personally meet the villa’s wine-maker who will share the achievements and secrets of his wines.You’ll learn how the villa produces several unique white and red wines from a selection of Merlot, Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, chardonnay and Pinot Bianco grapes.
Wine tastingAfter learning all about how these incredible wines are made, you’ll have the opportunity to try four of them in a guided tasting: one white, two reds and a special dessert wine. Each is delicious and unique! These wines are all of limited production and can only be found at this Villa.
Tuscan dinnerYour experience will come to a conclusion in the villa’s garden with a hearty, Tuscan four-course meal. Dine on typical dishes such as crostini, prosciutto, Parmigiano, Pienza pecorino cheese, regional style pasta and a second course of meat and potatoes.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- We also recommend bringing bug spray with you because there can be mosquitos in the vineyards, expecially in Summer.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian.
- Please inform us in advance of the tour of any special dietary requirements.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.