Florence Full Day Tour with Uffizi & Accademia Gallery and Florence Cathedral Instant Confirmation
Discover the magic of Florence, see the imposing David at the Accademia, admire Botticelli’s masterpieces at the Uffizi and enjoy the complex beauty of the Duomo with Skip the Line entry tickets.
▼ Read more
Florence Full Day Tour with Uffizi & Accademia Gallery and Florence Cathedral
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Walking Tour begins
Accademia GalleryTour begins with Skip the Line access to the Accademia Gallery where you will have the unique opportunity to marvel at Michelangelo’s statue of the Slaves and his magnificent 17 foot marble masterpiece, the David.
Florence Cathedral (the Duomo)Then you'll walk towards the astounding Florence Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, from where Brunelleschi’s dome dominates the skyline of Florence and never ceases to impress. Gaze at the Baptistry Doors by Ghiberti, coined the “Gates of Paradise” by Michelangelo and enter the Duomo.
Historic centre of FlorenceYou will make your way towards the famous Uffizi Gallery and the Medieval Palazzo Vecchio. You path continues as we head toward the Religious Center, stopping at the Church of Orsanmichele, where you will admire ingenious statues by famed artists such as Donatello, Ghiberti and Verrocchio.
13:30 Uffizi GalleryYou’ll have the chance to behold in person the immediately recognizable works of Botticelli -- “Birth of Venus” and “Primavera”. This very special visit includes a stop at the rooftop terrace with an amazing view of the city center, a unique spot for your pictures!
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Please note that on Sundays and during religious festivities visits inside the Duomo may be restricted, also in the night the Duomo is always closed, in which case a detailed tour will be given from outside.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Entrance into some churches may require a dress code that specifies that knees and shoulders should be covered.
- Please note that no large bags are permitted in the Uffizi Museums. Please do not bring any large bags/backpacks with you.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.