Day Trip from Florence to Lucca and Pisa including Pastry Tasting
An exciting journey to discover the jewels of the Romanesque and Gothic architecture.With a professional guide at your side, discover these beautiful cities and taste typical pastry.
▼ Read more
- Duration: 9.5 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Thu, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: transport by luxury coach / a multilingual tour escort and a professional local guide in Pisa and Lucca / free Cathedral admission in Pisa / pastry tasting
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:45 Start in Florence city
LuccaJoin a pleasant walk tour with your guide. Be lead along the famous 16th century walls and then enter the enchanting historical centre. Admire Piazza Anfiteatro, the Torre Guinigi, the Duomo di San Martino and the typical 'antique dealers’ street'.
Local pastry tasting in a historic downtown café
PisaA guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli (exterior) awaits you in Pisa with its celebrated Leaning Tower, the Baptistery, the Cathedral, unrivalled masterpiece of Romanesque art constructed between the 11th and 12th centuries and other important monuments.
Free timeYou will have some free time for shopping or to take pictures.
- During periods of increased inflow of visitors, if the Cathedral admission won’t be available we will propose a pleasant walk to Piazza dei Cavalieri, as alternative.
- Please note that the order of the Visits may change.
- From November 2016 to March 2017: English and Spanish on Thursday and Saturday; French on Thursday; German and Italian on Saturday.
From April 2017 to October 2017: English and Spanish on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; French on Thursday; German and Italian on Saturday.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.