Sistine Chapel Early Morning Access and Vatican Museums Tour with Audioguide Instant Confirmation
Beat the crowds and be the first to see the Sistine Chapel with this special early access ticket. After seeing Michelangelo’s masterpiece you are free to explore Vatican Museums with an audioguide.
▼ Read more
With privileged access to the Sistine Chapel, 15 minutes before other tour groups and 1 hour and 15 minutes before the general public, you’ll have the chance to admire Michelangelo’s masterpiece with a few other lucky people. With the aid of a map of the Museums and your exhaustive pre-recorded audio-guide, you’ll be free to explore the entire Vatican Museum at your own pace.
Special tickets include the DVD “Art and Faith” with a full description of Vatican City in several languages.
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Entry to Vatican Museums / Early Morning Entry to Sistine Chapel / Art and Faith DVD
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:45 Enter the Sistine Chapel before anyone else!Discover the Sistine Chapel with this exclusive early entrance and be the first to enter the museum a whole 1 hour and 15 minutes before the general public!
Michelangelo's famous ceilingMarvel at the magnificent ceiling decorated by Michelangelo and its most famous center piece, "The Creation of Adam".
Enjoy the Vatican Museum at your own pace with an AudioguideWith the aid of a map of the Museums and your exhaustive pre-recorded audio-guide, you’ll be free to explore the entire Vatican Museum at your own pace. Special tickets include the DVD “Art and Faith” with a full description of the Vatican City in several languages.
Leave at your leisure!
Requirement(s) - Others
- In Rome, especially in places of worship and inside the Vatican Museums, it is strictly forbidden to bring stroller, bulky bags or umbrellas, or to wear low-cut clothing. Shoulders should be covered as well.
- Audio Guide Device has more than 400 comments in 10 languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian and Portuguese.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 07:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.