Sistine Chapel Early Access and Vatican Museum Entry Tickets Instant Confirmation
Take advantage of an early access to the Sistine Chapel and see it before everyone else! With the Vatican Museum tickets included, explore the Vatican until closing time.
▼ Read more
The Early Access Sistine Chapel group meets early in the morning, skipping the long lines already outside the Vatican Museums and entering even before the doors have officially opened. You will be accompanied to the Sistine Chapel where you’ll enter before anyone else, finding this incredible room empty.
After the Sistine Chapel, you will be able to wander around the Vatican Museums for the rest of the day free of charge – and with such an early meeting time, the day ahead is long. Your escort will leave you with a map and an introduction to the most important sites of the museums so you can get the most from your time with the Vatican’s nine-mile art collection.
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Admission / English-speaking assistant / Map of and introduction to the Vatican Museums
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:30 Tour begins
Sistine ChapelThis express Sistine Chapel experience gets you into the Vatican Museums 15 minutes before other tour groups and 1 hour and 15 minutes before the general public. With a chaperone to accompany you straight to the Sistine Chapel you’ll be the first inside!
08:30 Sistine Chapel visit ends
Explore the Vatican Museums by yourselfAs this is not a guided tour, you are free to explore at your own pace until closing time. A chaperone will take you as far as the Sistine Chapel and give you a map of the Museums to help you find your way around after they leave.
- This tour goes straight to the Sistine Chapel with no bathroom or water break to give you as much time as possible in the chapel. Please plan accordingly.
- On Wednesday mornings & afternoons St. Peter's Basilica may be closed to the public due to the Papal Audience taking place in Saint Peter’s Square. Customers who wish to visit St. Peter’s Basilica are advised to travel on another day.
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must not be brought on this service. The group will not be able to wait for those who need to check their baggage in the cloakroom.
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 07:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.