Rome Colosseum Night Tour with Underground Access and Roman Forum Instant Confirmation
Avoid the crowds and visit the Colosseum and the Roman Forum at night. Explore the Colosseum underground passages and follow the footsteps of gladiators and animals before their battles.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
19:00 Tour beginsThe tour starts with Trajan’s Column, moving past Piazza Venezia and up Michelangelo’s staircase to reach the Campidoglio – the beautiful piazza outside the Capitoline Museums.
Roman ForumYou’ll round the museums to find a little-known vantage point overlooking the Roman Forum (closed at this hour). Your guide will talk you through the heart of Rome’s historic center – pointing out temples, arches and the sanctuary of Ancient Rome’s famous Vestal Virgins.
ColosseumAt this time of night the Colosseum is virtually empty, so your experience as your guide leads you around, explaining the history and characters that make it so fascinating. See the underground and the tunnels that gladiators walked before being hoisted onto the arena floor via trap doors.
21:30 Tour ends
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, an extended tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour will be offered.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 19:45 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.