Venice Saint Mark's Square Clock Tower Tickets
Book tickets for Venice's Clock Tower, Torre dell'Orologio, including free admission to the Museo Correr, the National Archaeological Museum and the State Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:50 Exchange your voucher for a ticket at the ticket window
10:00 St Mark's Square Clock Tower TourThe Moors' Clock Tower is one of the most famous architectural landmarks in Venice, standing over an arch that leads into what has for centuries been Venice's ancient center of trade, the old Mercerie.
Inner workingsA first small flight of stone steps leads up to a little room in which the history of the Clock Tower is explained. Here you can see the network of pulleys, weights, and counterweights as they silently rise and fall at regular intervals.
Two clock facesClimb the beautiful wrought iron spiral staircase towards the complex workings of the clock proper. Get a close view of the mechanism and the gears linking it with the south and north clock faces
Magi and the AngelA further staircase leads up to the next floor, where you can see the wooden statues of the Magi and the Angel as well as the two ornate doors from which these statues emerge in procession twice a year, on the feast days of Epiphany and Ascension.
Views of VeniceEven higher in the tower you reach a room with components belonging to the 15th century mechanism. You can also access the two side terraces and, via a steep spiral staircase, the Two Moors Terrace. Here, you not only get a close look at the two colossal statues, but can also enjoy a splendid view
Free Entry To St Mar's Square MuseumsHolders of the ticket for the Clock Tower receive free admission to the Museo Correr, the National Archaeological Museum and the State Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana.
Please leave at a time of your choosing
- Visitors must be at least 6 years old.
- This activity is quite strenuous and involves an enclosed stair case.
Requirement(s) - Others
- You wil receive a link to the official vocher by email. Pelase print this voucher to exchange the ticket for the Clock Tower.
- Holders of the ticket for the Clock Tower receive free admission to the Museo Correr, the National Archaeological Museum and the State Rooms of the Biblioteca Marciana.
- English guided tours available on:
Mon-Wed 10 am and 11 am
Thurs-Sun 2 pm and 3 pm
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- You cannot cancel your standby request.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
We had to wait in the queue before we entered, because at one time only 10 people can go up. We had a tour around the tower, the guide explained us the mechanism of the clocks and after this we could ...more