Venetian Gondola Ride with Serenade Live Music
You can't leave Venice without riding on of the iconic gondolas. Take a pleasant cruise down the canal on these iconic boats with live singer and music playing as you sail Venice Grand Canal.
▼ Read more
Gondola ride prices in Venice often are haggled and carry extra charges. However, booking with VELTRA in advance and we will ensure you get the best price and hassle free expericence. Just bring along your voucher and hand it over on the day to enjoy a pleasant cruise down the Grand Canal, with live music chiming in the background.
- Duration: 1 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Cruise fee / Music
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
15:15 Bring your VELTRA voucher and hand it to the staff
15:30 Gondola Tour Starts (35 min)Board the gondola and embark on an romantic ride in Venice! Onboard you can enjoy live music playing as you cruise down the iconic Venetian canal.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please be sure to bring your voucher with you as confirmation of the booking.
- If it is decided that the boat will not depart due to adverse weather conditions, we will refund you in full.
- 0-2 year olds may go free of charge provided they sit on their parents' lap.
- One serenade singer will accompany a group of up to 8 gondolas, but they will move in a close proximity and you will be able to hear the performance, if the singer is not on your boat.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 15:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Absolutely impressive! -Since service does not seem to run under the bad weather, booking may not be promised as scheduled. Due to the torrential rain, the service at 18:30 was cancelled. However, s...more
by: dora the explorer
I’ve always wanted to ride a gondola. So when I went to Venice, I grabbed the opportunity to finally...more