Pisa Self-Guided One Day Tour from Venice by High Speed Train Instant Confirmation
Get on board the high speed train from Venice to Pisa and discover Pisa in one day! Reach Pisa in less than 4 hours and see its top attractions such as the Leaning Tower, Pisa Cathedral or Baptistery.
▼ Read more
High speed train is the easiest way to get to Pisa from Venice. Depart in the morning, change trains in Florence and enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Pisa. Explore the city on your own, create your own itinerary and get the most of your time! See the Leaning Tower, Piazza dei Miracoli, Pisa Baptistry and much more!
This package includes a convenient 1 day Pisa Hop-on Hop-off bus tour ticket, which will take you around Pisa's top attractions!
- Duration: 15 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Return high speed train ticket from/to Venice / Pisa Hop-on Hop-off 1 day bus ticket / Regional round trip ticket from Florence to Pisa
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30 Please arrive at Santa Lucia Train Station and go straight to your train
09:00 Train departs from Venice to Florence
11:05 Train arrives in Florence
Change to the regional fast train to Pisa
Explore Pisa on your own!
Get on board Pisa Hop-on Hop-off busUse your convenient 1 day Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket and enjoy a sightseeing tour around the top attractions of Pisa. Make the most of your time in Pisa, get on and off and many times as you want and see top attractions of Pisa in one day.
The Leaning Tower of PisaSee the most famous monument of Pisa, the Leaning Tower of Pisa or simply the Tower of Pisa. Get on top of this free standing bell tower and see the panoramic view of the city.
Piazza dei Miracoli, Pisa Cathedral and BaptisteryDeclared as UNESCO World Heritage, Piazza dei Miracoli and its complex of buildings is one of the best examples of medieval art in Italy. Visit the imposing Pisa Cathedral and the Baptistery in a distinctive Pisan Romanesque style of architecture.
Take a train back to Florence
21:25 Train departs from Florence to Venice
23:30 Arrival back in Venice
- Your train ticket and all necessary documentation will be sent to you by email after the booking has been confirmed.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.