Ouarzazate, Erfoud Oasis and Sahara Desert 3 Day Trip from Marrakech Instant Confirmation
Go on an exciting journey through the southern Morocco and discover Ouarzazate, Erfoud oasis and the magnificent Erg Chebbi and camp in the Sahara Desert during this 3 day tour from Marrakech.
▼ Read more
Explore southern Morocco and experience life in the Sahara Desert! Travel from Marrakech and discover Ouarzazate, the “Desert's Gate”. Continue your journey to Erfoud oasis town and see the magnificent Dades Canyons. Camp in the nomads' tents in Erg Chebbi, experience nomads life first hand and admire a stunning sunrise over the the sand-dunes of Merzouga!
- Available: Wed, Fri
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Breakfast / Dinner / Accommodation fee / English-speaking guide / Hotel Pick Up / Guided visit of Oscar Studios and lunch at Hotel Oscar restaurant
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00 Pick-up from your hotel or meeting point
07:30 Departure from Marrakech to OuarzazateYou will travel to Ouarzazate via the highest mountain pass in North Africa, Tizi N´Tichka pass (an altitude of 2,260 meters/7,415 feet). Ouarzazate, knows as 'the door to the desert', is situated at an elevation of 1,135 metres (3,723 feet).
Ait Ben Haddou KasbahYou will stop for a visit of the famous, fortified city of Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah. Classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it has been the backdrop for many films. You will also enjoy a guided visit of Oscar studios where you will have lunch.
OuarzazateNext you will enjoy a city tour of Ouarzazate, whose name is the Berber word for 'no noise'. Enjoy an exterior visit of the Taourirt and Tiffoultoute Kasbahs which were the ancient residences of Glaoui (Old Pacha of Marrakech). Then you will check in to your hotel, eat dinner and stay the night.
Overnight in Ouarzazate
Breakfast at the hotel
Departure to ErfoudAfter eating breakfast at the hotel, you will travel to Erfoud via the magnificent Todra Canyons. Next travel to Erfoud via Tinghir with a stop at Todra canyons.
Sahara Desert CampUpon arrival, join a camel trip to the encampment of Merzouga "Erg Chebbi" desert. Enjoy dinner and and exciting overnight stay in nomads tent in the Sahara Desert.
Overnight in the Camp
Sunrise over Erg LihoudiYou will get up early to admire the beautiful sunset over the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi, one of Morocco's two Saharan ergs.
Return to MarrakechAfter breakfast under tent, you will then continue to Marrakech via a route through Ouarzazate. There will be a chance to enjoy an optional lunch on the way. Upon arrival at Marrakech, the tour ends.
Drop-off at the hotel or meeting point
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 17:30 local time, 21 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 21 business days to 17:30 local time, 15 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 17:30 local time, 15 business days to 17:30 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 17:30 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.