Marrakech Fantasia 1001 Nights Show with Dinner Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a traditional Moroccan dinner under tents and an unique Fantasia 1001 Nights Show. Admire the skilful belly dancers, horsemen and spend an unforgettable evening in Marrakech!
▼ Read more
At a palm-grove near Marrakech, come experience a magical, majestic, authentic and unforgettable dinner show! Originated from the Rif region, the Fantasia is a war ceremony consisting of opposing groups of horsemen. Each represents the best riders of their tribe.
As each group quivers in glaring light, all its members point their rifles to the sky and shoot at the same time leaving behind them a tumult of burst and shouts.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Ticket / Dinner / Hotel Transfer
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
19:00-19:15 Pick-up from your hotel or meeting point
19:30 Transfer to the Venue
Traditonal Moroccan DinnerComfortably seated on rich cushions under one of the various "Caïdales" tents you will taste the dishes that made Moroccan cuisine world famous. During this delicious meal enjoy folkloric troops, musicians, and acrobats from all over Morocco.
Fantasia ShowMove to the arena, where the show really gets started! Enjoy dances, songs and the caravan. Admire the incredible cleverness and nimbleness of the horse riders on their pure Arab steeds. One of the greatest surprises is the sultan and his favorite wife on a flying carpet above the spectators!
23:30 Drop-off at the hotel or meeting point
- Drinks are not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 19:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 10% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.