Small Group Sintra and Cascais Day Trip from Lisbon with Cabo da Roca
This fantastic day trip takes you out from Lisbon to the the beautiful Sintra and idyllic Cascais before heading back to Lisbon along the spectacular Estoril Coast with a stop at the Cabo da Roca.
▼ Read more
Travel from Lisbon to Sintra and Cascais in a small group of maximum 8 participants. During this full day trip you will visit the mysterious Pena Park and the Pena National Palace, a marvellous fairy tale castle from the 19th century. You will then travel along the Pacific coast and stop at the Cabo de Roca, the westernmost point of Europe. Next travel to Cascais and walk along the bay.
- Duration: 8.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Pena Palace & Pena Park entrance / Transport in a luxury air-conditioned minivan
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
Requirement(s) - Others
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 8
- Meals are not included in the price.
- The National Palace is closed on Wednesdays and Easter.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
we absolutely enjoyed this tours as our guide (Pedro) was phenomenal !! we now have very much knowledge of Portugal because pedro told us many things about Portugal. Furthermore, we could understand...more
It was a nice and efficient tour. There were only 7 of us in the van and our driver-guide adjusted the schedule to our needs. Meeting place was next to the Hard Rock Cafe, so it was very easy to find....more
The weather was not so good, but other than this, the tour itself was fantastic! The guide was very nice and the price was also good. Totally recommend it!