Granada Walking Tour with Tapas & Wine Tastings in Albaicin Neighbourhood
Take a 2.5-hour walking tour of the Albaicin neighborhood in Granada with tapas and wine tastings in 4 authentic tapas bars in between visits to Plaza Nueva, Santa Ana Church and Mirador San Nicolás
▼ Read more
This 2.5-hour tapas and history walking tour will take you to the Albaicin neighborhood in Granada in a small-group to explore the historical Moorish neighborhood with an English-speaking, expert local guide. Visit 4 top Granada tapas bars and enjoy small plates of tapas and a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink in each. Visit Plaza Nueva, Santa Ana Church and Mirador San Nicolás.
- Duration: 3 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / 4 glasses of wine, beer of soft drinks / 4 plates of delicious tapas in authentic local Tapas Bars / Guided Walking Tour of Granada
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
19:00 Check-in at Alhambra Viajes and meet your guide
Granada Walking TourLearn about Albaicin’s Moorish origins on a sightseeing tour of Plaza Nueva, Santa Ana Church and Mirador San Nicolás. This small-group tapas and wine-tasting tour has a maximum of 12 people, ensuring an more personal experience.
Enjoy Tapas like the Spanish do!Visit four tasty Granada tapas bars and enjoy small plates of tapas and a glass of wine, draught beer or a soft drink in each tapas bar! Each bar is well-loved by locals for a truly authentic experience.
21:50 Walking Tour Ends
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 12.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 20:00 local time, 4 business days to 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 40% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.