Vitoria & Rioja Wine District Day Tour from Bilbao Instant Confirmation
The famous Rioja Wine district is must-see for all budding wine aficionados! Located in the south of the Basque country, you'll be able to discover and learn about this unique and privileged region.
▼ Read more
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Vitoria, Laguardia and Labastida with free-time to find somewhere delicious for lunch - or even explore a vineyard for some wine tasting!
- Duration: 9.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:45 Check-in at Hotel Abba Parque
09:00 Tour beginsFrom the center of Bilbao you'll head to Vitoria directly by the highway. You'll witness the beautiful mountain scenery until reaching the plateau with its forests of oak and beech.
Vitoria sightseeingArriving in Vitoria embark on a panoramic city tour showcasing modern urban designs and architecture. Next, stop in the Old Quarter of the city to visit and have free time to walk its streets, old town, or have a coffee in one of its many bars.
Laguardia and LabastidaYou'll pass through different towns in Alava until finally arriving at Laguardia and Labastida, famous people of the Rioja Alavesa by a Historic Monument and also its magnificent wineries. You have time to walk its medieval streets, stately houses and two fortified churches.
Lunch, free-time and winery visitFree time for lunch at one of its typical restaurants, and the guide will offer details of restaurants and dishes to try. In addition where you can visit a winery to sample their wines.
18:00 Tour ends in Bilbao city centre
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 5 business days to 18:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 4 business days to 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 18:00 local time, 3 business days to 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 75% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.