Kleine Scheidegg One Day Tour from Lucerne Instant Confirmation
Enjoy a full day excursion from Lucerne to the centre of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland and Kleine Scheidegg with breathtaking views of the famous triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
▼ Read more
Located at the foot of the most impressive Alpine mountain panorama, Kleine Scheidegg offers breathtaking views of the world famous triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau at 2,061 metres above sea level. Travel in a comfortable coach from Lucerne and spend a fantastic day hiking in the Alps!
- Duration: 10.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Transport in a comfortable coach / Cogwheel train ride
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Tour departs to InterlakenEmbark on a scenic coach journey through splendid countryside to Interlaken, the heart of the magnificent Jungfrau region. After a break in Interlaken,you will continue to the famous mountain resort Grindelwald to board the cogwheel train for a spectacular ride to Kleine Scheidegg.
Kleine ScheideggEnjoy the sensational alpine environment to the full during your individual stay and free time at Kleine Scheidegg. It's the starting point for many beautiful hikes such as the Jungfrau Eiger Walk (hiking trails open late June to October). Various restaurants welcome you with regional alpine dishes.
Descent and return to LucerneIn the afternoon you meet your guide for the descent by train to Lauterbrunnen, passing car-free holiday resort Wengen known for top events such as the Lauberhorn Races and Jungfrau Marathon.
19:00 Return to Lucerne
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Warm clothes are recommended.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 22:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of CHF 30.00.
- Any cancellations made after 22:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.