Grindelwald and Interlaken Mountain Resorts Day Trip from Lucerne Instant Confirmation
Escape the city for a tour to Switzerland’s most popular Alpine regions, the magnificent Bernese Oberland and Jungfrau mountains. Explore two famous resorts Grindelwald and Interlaken from Lucerne.
▼ Read more
Take a panoramic drive from Lucerne to Bernese Oberland to visit the heart of the Jungfrau region. Discover the mountain getaways and enjoy some free time in Grindelwald and then Interlaken, uniquely located between two lakes. Your English-speaking guide will accompany you during the tour, except of your train journey and free time in Grindelwald and Interlaken.
- Duration: 10.5 hour(s)
- Available: Sun, Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Transport in a luxury air-conditioned coach / Train tickets to Interlaken
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Departure from Lucerne
Travel through the countryside sceneryFrom Lucerne you embark on a scenic coach journey through splendid countryside to Interlaken, the heart of the magnificent Jungfrau Region. After a first orientation stop in Interlaken, continue to Grindelwald, a lively and varied place perfect for active holidays.
GrindelwaldNumerous lookout points provide stunning views of the surrounding impressive mountainscape including the world famous triple peaks Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. Experience a cable car ride to the sunny terrace of ‘Mt. First’ or undertake a fun trottibike ride during your leisure time (both optional).
InterlakenIn the early afternoon return by train to Interlaken (unescorted). Explore this shopping paradise including regional produce and precious jewelry and watches. Or pay a visit to the mountain Harder Kulm. Take a cable car to the top (optional) for splendid views of the surrounding area.
19:00 Arrival back in Lucerne
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of CHF 30.00.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Within 48 hours before the tour start, amendments can be made against a handling fee of CHF 20.00 per booking. The client will pay this fee directly at the check-in, before starting the tour.