Cappadocia One Day Tour including Kaymakli Underground City and Rose Valley
Discover the best of Cappadocia on a one day bus tour to Kaymakli Underground City, Rose Valley, Cavusin Village and more! Explore the forgotten caves and witness the unique landscape of Cappadocia.
▼ Read more
This tour will take you to some of the must visit sites in Cappadocia! Accompanied by a local guide, you will explore Kaymakli Underground City, Cavusin Village, Red Valley and Rose Valley, Catalkaya and see the Three beauties. The tour includes a delicious Turkish lunch at a local restaurant and transfer in a comfortable air-conditioned coach.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 7.5 - 8.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30-09:30 Pick-up from your hotel in Cappadocia
10:00 Cappadocia Tour begins!
Kaymakli Underground CityExplore the widest pre-historic cave-city in Cappadocia and explore endless tunnels, sloping passages and chambers build in the soft volcanic rock. The underground city consists of 8 floors below ground, of which only 4 are open to the public today.
Cavusin VillageYou will visit a quiet typical village of Cappadocia and see the remainings of the cave-houses carved into the hillside.
Red Valley and Rose ValleyOne of the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia, Red and Rose Valley are next to each other. Enjoy the serene and unique landscape typical to Cappadocia.
Catalkaya and the Three Beauties (Graces)Drive through the picturesque Catalkaya region and reach the Three Beautis, an unique natural rock formation. Hear an incredible legend surrounding this magnificent formation.
17:00 Drop-off at your hotel
- Drinks are not included in the price.
Should I tip my tour guide?
- It’s really up to you. If you enjoyed your tour and feel like you received exemplary service from your guide, it is customary to leave a tip at the end of the tour. It’s not obligatory though and we won’t hold it against you if you don't – nor will your guide.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between the booking confirmation date to 09:00 local time, 30 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of EUR 15.00 per participant.
- Any cancellations made between 09:00 local time, 30 business days to 18:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 30% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 8 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.