Loch Ness & Highlands of Scotland Sightseeing tour Instant Confirmation
Travel over the Highlands and view decades of history and breathtaking scenery, followed by a visit to Loch Ness, where maybe you'll find the terrifying Loch Ness Monster lurking in its depths!
▼ Read more
- Duration (incl. transportation): 12 - 13 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:15-08:00 Pick-up & Depart from Edinburgh
Glen CoeFrom Edinburgh, this tour heads towards Stirling, catching views of the Castle and The Wallace Monument. Passing the town of Callander and over Rannoch Moor the tour comes to the dark brooding Pass of Glen Coe, where we stop for photographs and to hear the haunting story of the massacre of 1692.
Lunch in the Fort William area
Loch NessHere you can cruise on the loch for an hour or so, or enjoy this tranquil little village on the banks of Loch Ness. This part of the tour may be subject to change due to weather conditions in the winter months.
PitlochryDescending through the Forest of Atholl, you can catch a quick but magnificent view of Blair Castle, home of the Duke of Atholl for over 700 years, before making a stop in picturesque Pitlochry, a delightful Victorian resort town.
Return to EdinburghJourneying past Perth and through the Kingdom of Fife, you will cross the Forth Road Bridge alongside the magnificent Forth Railway Bridge before arriving back in Edinburgh with a million memories.
- Gray Line does not allow children aged 4 and under to travel
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Students are required to provide valid Student ID prior to departure.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Those wishing to take a cruise on Loch Ness will be required to pay £11 on arrival.
*the availability of the cruise is subject to weather conditions*
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 07:45 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||12 - 13 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
The guide was very professional and I enjoyed the tour very much! I would definitely recommend this tour to everybody who's interested in history and this part of the world. I was seating with anot...more