London Landmarks Vintage Bicycle Tour Instant Confirmation
Discover London's top famous monuments, quaint back streets and hidden gems. From Big Ben and the Changing of the Guard, to a bizarre stone nose, and the #1 Real Ale & Cider pub in town!
▼ Read more
Whether you are a local, or a visitor to London, the Landmarks tour will show you the city like you have never seen it before! You will discover London's top famous monuments, quaint back streets and hidden gems.
- Duration: 4 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Helmet / English-speaking guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:45 Meet at The Walrus
10:30 Head out through Central London on your vintage Pashley Bicycle!This tour highlights include: London Eye, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Horseguards Parade, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden.
Warm up stop at the top ale & cider at pub
Perfect way to get your bearings and start cycling in LondonFrom Big Ben and the Changing of the Guard, to a bizarre stone nose, and the #1 Real Ale & Cider pub in town! Along the way we stop for history, local tips, and photo opportunities at the best spots.
- Not recommended for persons under 5ft tall.
- Students are required to provide valid Student identification prior to the tour.
- This tour runs rain or shine! Disposable rain ponchos are available for £1 each.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 10:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.