Mini Cooper Private Classic Tour of London: Italian Job
Do you love classic cars and London? Michael Caine’s 1969 film, The Italian Job, has become a cult classic and encapsulates London's eccentricity perfectly.
▼ Read more
Michael Caine’s 1969 film, The Italian Job, became a cult classic and encapsulates London’s eccentricity perfectly. In the film Charlie Croker and his fellow gang of reprobates steal $4 million from the Italian Mafia using three classic Mini Coopers. To carry out the job they don bright blue jump suits and tweed flat caps, stash the gold in the boot and getaway via the side streets of Turin.
You can re-enact this iconic scene with the optional fancy dress overalls and caps in the boot of your very own restored classic Mini Cooper. Your getaway driver is a passionate local guide that will show you the places you won’t find in the guide books. The really good stuff in London is often hidden away down tiny back streets and alleyways – places only a Mini Cooper can get to.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 4 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Artisan Coffee or tea stop / Optional fancy dress – Bright blue jumpsuits
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Starting time: 09:00 - 21:30 (Show details)
Starting time: 09:00 09:30 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 12:00 12:30 13:00 13:30 14:00 14:30 15:00 15:30 16:00 16:30 17:00 17:30 18:00 18:30 19:00 19:30 20:00 20:30 21:00 21:30 (Hide details)
09:00 Check-in or Pick-up
Depart on your Mini Cooper Private Tour of London: Italian JobDrive through the narrow, twisty streets of London discovering all the best London attractions! Take in the major London sightseeing areas including the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, 10 Downing Street, Big Ben, London Bridge, Tower Of London and many more!
Expect to seeBig sights, hidden gems, quirky back streets, street art, local markets, great views and lots of people taking pictures of you if you wear the jumpsuits!
How many people can travel in one Mini?
- Up to 3 people. If there are more than 3 people in your group then you will travel in more than one Mini Cooper.
How big are the Mini Cooper? Will I fit inside one?
- Probably. Our cars are very small, obviously, but they are deceptively roomy inside. Generally speaking anyone under 6 feet will be fine, for passengers over 6 feet we are more than happy to stop as often as you like to stretch the old legs, just ask your driver.
Will we be able to stop for photos?
- Yes! Just holla and the driver will pull over as and when it is safe to do so.
Why should I choose a Mini Cooper Tour of London?
- Our partner loves classic cars and London. They believe that visitors to London should feel like locals. They restored a fleet of classic Mini Coopers and trained a team of passionate local Londoners to show you this great city from a different perspective.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made between 10:00 local time, 3 business days to 22:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 25% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 22:00 local time, 2 business days to 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.