Monsters of Rock London One Day Tour with Abbey Road Crossing
Discover London's rock n roll side and bring to life the colorful history of legends like The Beatles and the Rolling Stones. Visit over 200 iconic pop landmarks with an expert guide and soundtrack!
▼ Read more
Travel in a comfortable minivan with a maximum of 16 participants, led by a passionate guide. Discover past and present rock landmarks across London and see parts of historic London that few tourists know about. Visit the studios, record companies, gig sites, and bars favoured by the stars, boutiques, clubs, rock star apartments and see your favourite album cover locations in real life.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 9 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Available
- Inclusion: English-speaking guide / Transport in a comfortable minivan
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:50 Check-in at The Original London Visitor Centre
09:00 Your London Rock Tour beginsEnjoy infamous anecdotes first hand from your expert guide, all against a backdrop of your favourite rock n roll soundtrack, from the swinging sixties, to classic, progressive, punk and Brit-Rock acts.
See over 200 iconic 'Monsters of Rock' landmarksSee Soho, Camden, Islington, St John’s Wood. Chelsea, Kensington, Holland Park, Notting Hill , St John's Wood, Marylebone and the West End, and enjoy a stop off for lunch at the famous Hard Rock Cafe (not included in the price).
Highlights include:• The famed Abbey Road Crossing (yes, you can walk across!) and other famous album covers.
• John and Yoko’s first home, Paul’s current London home, the studio where the St Pepper’s cover was shot
• homes of Freddie Mercury, Bowie, Bolan, Jimmy Page, Macca, and Clapton
and many, many more!
17:30 Drop-off in Central London
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.