New York City Street Art & Grafitti Walking Tour Instant Confirmation
Delve deep into the wonderful neighborhoods of Brooklyn's Bushwick and Williamsburg and explore the world of dynamic street art with an expert guide!
Make your way to Bushwick and check out iconic work from bold urban artists and learn how this authentically American subculture has been uniting people of diverse backgrounds for the past fifty years. Then, take to the streets of Williamsburg and view cutting-edge graffiti murals from some of NYC’s most innovative emerging artists. This democratic art form offers a unique lens into contemporary American culture and Brooklyn in public works that foster creative and non-curated expression. You will also have an opportunity to shop and eat at some of Brooklyn’s coolest establishments.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:45 Meet your guide at Starbucks Union Square
Bushwick Walking Tour
Williamsburg Walking Tour
13:00 Tour concludes
- Participants must be able to comfortably walk over pavement for an hour or more.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
Requirement(s) - Others
- Transportation is not included. Please purchase a round-trip MetroCard prior to meeting your guide.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 26.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.