Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour, Ellis Island & Statue Pedestal
Avoid the crowds and board an early morning ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island for guided tours featuring special access to the statue pedestal!
Why only visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, when you can get the full experience with an expert guide as well as special access instead! The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island are among the most fascinating sites in NYC, but without knowing how many New Yorkers it took to get Lady Liberty on her feet, how could anyone understand how special she really is? Enjoy a visit to the statue pedestal for amazing photo opportunities before hopping back on the ferry to visit Ellis Island to learn about the journeys undertaken by immigrants from all around the world and what happened once they arrived in New York City.
Please Note: Prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for details.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.875% included
- Duration: 4.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Pedestal tickets for Statue of Liberty / Ferry tickets between Battery Park, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island / Priority ferry boarding between Battery Park and Statue of Liberty / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
- Participants must be able to climb and descend 215 steps at the Statue of Liberty.
- Due to security measures in place by the National Park Services, this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown.
- Participants will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Statue of Liberty.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
- Motion sickness preventative
- Participants carrying a backpack or large bag will be required to put the bags into a locker which costs $2.00. Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers and prices are subject to change.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 20.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.