Guided 9/11 Memorial Tour & Museum Admission
Take a guided walk with a NYC local to ONE World Trade Centre and visit the site of the 9/11 memorial. After your tour, explore the memorial museum on your own.
With a local guide leading the way, visit the 9/11 Memorial and other more personal stops like St. Paul’s Chapel, the American Express Eleven Tears Memorial, and the beautiful Winter Garden. Hear stories along the way of courage and personal tragedy, and get an understanding of what it was like to be a New Yorker on that fateful day of the attack on NYC's World Trade Center. Group sizes are limited to 20, so you can easily interact with your guide. After your tour, your ticket and entry time to the 9/11 Memorial Museum will be ready for you to explore on your own.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 8.875% included
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Reserved time-entry 9/11 Memorial Museum admission / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
14:45 Meet your guide at St. Paul's Chapel
Tour of St. Paul's Chapel
Brookfield Place & One World Trade Center
Ground Zero & 9/11 Memorial Museum
17:00 Tour concludes
- Participants must be able to comfortably walk over pavement for 30 minutes or more at a time.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bottled water
- Walking shoes
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
You got to take this tour! The guide was unbelievable and the museum was so heart wrenching. I remember the day of 9/11 so clearly, it was so amazing to understand the affect on New Yorkers. Blew my m...more